My Blog Has Been Viewed:

Feb 3, 2011

Reunited At Last!!!

Journal Entry January 16 2011

So Yesterday I was finally back in the arms of the one I love! Oh I just ..... :) Nothing can really explain how i felt or anything... But I will tell you how it all happened. I was dying to be back at school as soon as possible. I spent a week doing church planting in Lees burg Florida... (i'm going to post about that soon...) so I had a week away from my family and I was with some friends from school. It was kind of like a tease. I had to come back to school and stay here for a few days... it was so hard to be back home and the one that my heart calls home wasn't able to be found anywhere. I even went and sat on the dock and my heart just ached... The entry Only The Stars Understand is a result. It was really hard to be on campus. Then I had to leave and go back to my family's house for a week. I was really heart broken to say goodbye to my home and I knew in two days he was going to be exactly where I was. :( I was trying to do anything to get back early. My mom was gonna bring me back on Sunday after church. The problem with her plan was that well 1) it kept me away from Jash even longer. 2) Coming back from a break on a Sunday afternoon is really hectic. There is unpacking to do and roommate bonding to be factored into the equation... and 3) I just wanted to go back and be with my love who I haven't seen in WEEKS! But my plan and her plan weren't exactly matching up. During the week I worked on homework and packed and cleaned and did random things at home like playing the Wii. Then on like Thursday JJ (Jash's roommate) messaged me and asked if I would possibly be happy about coming home early. I said well DUH! Then he told me that he was coming through Tallahassee Saturday afternoon and I could jump a ride!!! I was sooo excited. I didn't consult my mom I just simply told her my new plan and that it was best because she didn't have to pay for gas. That won her over. haha So things where in set! I was coming home Saturday afternoon!!

When Saturday came I was so excited. I had decided not to tell Jash that I was coming back early. He was already back like on Thursday. We had been texting and talking about how great it would be. We said that when I got back Sunday I should text him the word Shakespeare. Which would mean that I was on the dock waiting for him. At times we call each other "My Romeo" or "My Juliet". And like my previous post about the stars understanding that was a reflection of our relationship. Well Thursday when we were texting I slipped up and said I was packing... and Jash was like why so early?..... umm... I told him he has seen how I pack...I needed to start early. HAHA. On Friday we were on the phone talking and he was .....having a rough day. There were all kinds of little thing that were going on. We were discussing our future plans and all kind of things. I was in an overly excited mood and he was kind of ...not... He had a tough day and just...seemed to keep going. I told him I had a surprise for him. I teased him about if i should tell him then or keep it a secret. We were going back and forth and then he said "Ok babe you can give it to me Sunday". I said "No I can't." He said "Why?" and I said "Because I'm coming home tomorrow." There was a long pause...and he was like "ummm what?!... Are...Are you serious. Do NOT Play with me Em." I just laughed and said "Hun i'm leaving tomorrow and JJ is bringing me back" We talked about how excited we where to finally be seeing each other and about how great it will be to just hug and talk and hold hands and kiss again. :) We decided that when I got back I would text him "Shakespeare" and he would meet me on the dock.

Saturday came and Jash and I were texting all day. I told him I wasn't going be leaving until like 3 or 5. I thought I would probably even come back later..... We talked about how we would hang out for just a little bit that night but the thing is ....I was actually leaving around noon. While I was texting him in the car I was telling him I was still packing. When we got into town I told him I was meeting JJ at the mall. As I was carrying everything into my room I told him I was loading up in the car. Jj gave me a ride back up to school and he was gonna go into the room and open the door and say SHAKESPEARE! But....Jash wasn't in the room!!! JERK! I texted him and sent Shakespeare. I waited and waited...no reply...He wasn't anywhere around....ugh.. I felt so defeated. I walked over to the rail and looked down at the water. Every time I came to this spot I felt sad... because he was never there. It has been a month and every time I have looked over my shoulder he hasn't been there. I had this sudden... well....maybe this time... I just really didn't want that sinking feeling of disappointment. However there is always that but..what if ...maybe this time... So I turned around. My heart skipped a beat and everything just stopped. He was there. Right there. In my favorite pink stripped shirt. There he was. With those beautiful hazel eyes. There he stood. With that smile .... I held back my words, the scream of excitement, my tears...and i just ran to him. I almost knocked him over. There we stood in the longest most amazing embrace of my life! His arms were finally around me. I could smell him, and feel his heart beat, and hear his breathing and smell and feel just every little thing that I missed. We kissed. Oh my... I can't even explain how that kiss shook me. I honestly could not tell that this was real. So many dreams had I woken up from...so many times I just wanted this...FINALLY!!!! We kissed and the next thing I know.. we start dancing on the dock. We don't even speak except for the few I missed you, I love you, Is this real, I don't want to let go. I was so happy. :D We sat on the dock and talked and gazed into each others eyes. We held hands and would get up and dance. We danced for hours. People's voices could be heard but who cares about them right?! haha. I was Finally reunited with my Romeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment