My Blog Has Been Viewed:

Apr 9, 2011

Helen Keller Jokes

OK.. I'm gonna take a moment and be VERY IMMATURE!! Haha. I'd just like to share some of my favorite Helen Keller jokes. I know its awful..but hey...I have nothing against the deaf. I have several deaf friends. I just find Helen Keller jokes funny just like some find Chuck Norris Jokes funny.

Did you know that Helen Keller had a dollhouse in the backyard? Neither did she
How did Helen Keller burn her ear off? Answering the iron!
How did she burn the other one off? They called back!
How come Helen Keller can’t have kids? Because she’s dead!
Why can’t Helen Keller drive a car? She’s a woman.
How did Helen Keller break her arm while in the car? Trying to read a stop sign going 80
What do you call a tennis match between Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder? Endless love
How did Helen Keller meet her husband? On a blind date!
How did Helen Keller pierce her ear? Answering the stapler
How did Helen Keller’s teachers punish her for talking in class? They made her wear mittensHave you seen a picture of Helen Keller’s dad? Neither has she!
Why does Helen Keller play the piano with one hand? Because she sings with the other!
What’s Helen Keller’s excuse every time she loses a competition? She couldn’t see
Why did Helen Keller’s last relationship not work? Her boyfriend complained about how she never listened to his problems.
How do you punish Helen Keller? Give her a Basketball and tell her to read it.
Why is it okay to tell Helen Keller jokes? Because she can’t hear them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment