My Blog Has Been Viewed:

Dec 25, 2010

He Prayed For Me....

This passage really touched my heart. This is right before the soldiers come to capture Jesus. He is alone and is praying to God. He prays to be glorified. Then He prays for His disciples. Finally Jesus Prays for All Believers. In a recent homework assignment, my book told me to do the following with this passage. It brought tears to my eyes.


Write you name in the blanks. Then read out loud.

“I pray for _________________. I am not praying for the world, but for _______________ you have given me, for ____________ is yours. All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through __________ . . . . I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that ______________ may have the full measure of my joy within him/her. I have given ___________ your word and the world has hated _______________, for ___________ is not of the world any more than I am of the world. My prayer is not that you take ______________ out of the world but that you protect ________________from the evil one. _____________ is not of the world, even as I am not of it. Sanctify _____________ by the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, I have sent ______________ into the world, for________ I sanctify myself, that _______________ too may be truly sanctified …. Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and ______________ knows that you have sent me. I have made you known to _____________, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in ___________ and that I myself may be in _______________. "John 17:9,13-19,25,26, NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment