My Blog Has Been Viewed:

Dec 21, 2010

LOVE

To everyone the word LOVE has different meanings. But to me... What does love mean? Well lets look at what the bible says love is.
1 Corinthians 13

1 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


LOVE From My Eyes:
Is being with someone no matter if its where you want to be or doing what you want to do. Love is when the other person is happy and that makes you happy. Love is having butterflies when you phone goes off cause it could be that person. Love is having your heart race just when he brushes his hand over mine. Love is when time stands still. Love is being lost. Love is uncertain. Love is a roller coaster. Love is crazy. Love can hurt but it can also heal. Love is looking into his eyes and feeling all the world falling away. Love is when he holds me, when his arms keep me safe and they tell me that he prefers to be here than anywhere else. Love is when a smile can make you forget what you where worried about. Love can make you blind. Love to me is something that makes me strive to be something better. Realizing your nothing, but this someone your loving, is everything and you would give everything to this person. love is self sacrificing. Love has been jealous but does not get lost. Love can out last war. Love is timeless. Love is a never ending dance, its slow but picks up, it spins and it dips. Its romantic and its playful. Love is worth a risk. Sometimes love doesn't make since. Love can make you do stupid things. But no regrets! Love is the most amazing emotion and action and feeling and everything. If your not willing to risk something for love...then whats the point. My God gave his son to die for me. There was a risk that i would deny him. That i would turn from him... but i didn't. I cling to His great love for me. Jesus was our example of the greatest Love. The best way i know how to apply that is to love with my whole heart. I may wear my heart on my sleeve some days... but is that better than not ever risking it. Feeling love... is such and amazing feeling. Love is surprises. Love is doing something without being asked. Love is encouraging someone else. Doing things in a unique way. Showing love differently. Love is a gift. love is a smile. love is a laugh. love is going out of your way. love is thinking about what the other person might want and then doing it. love is outside of the box. love is seeing something that everyone else doesn't see special about the other person. Love the good things, as much as the bad. love is random acts. love is silliness. love is just sitting in silence. Love is just being together. love is handmade gifts.
Love is beautiful.
Being in love you can try to be careful. Love doesn't have a timeline, love doesn't have an age limit to start or end at. Love will come to you and find you when Love wants to. Love will take you to great places if you allow it. Love doesn't ask for you to have money, and love doesn't ask for you to be ready. Love will come and it will hold you. You will be bound by love. Love is the strongest glue. Love can help in times of heartache. Love of a friend, family, or someone special. Love doesn't make rules. Love asks you to say yes. We are to guard our hearts yes indeed, but to build a fortress .... that is not love. Even though love can been foolish i choose to love with my heart. love is forever.

Thats love to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment