My Blog Has Been Viewed:

Dec 25, 2010

My Favorite Day! Christmas!!

Today is my FAVORITE day of the year!!! This is the Birthday Day of Jesus Christ! Because of this day, I was given second breath. Second life. Life in Christ. Life as a Christian. I was and still continue to be a sinner. (sin- the things we do, say, or think that displeases God) "For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23 Because I believe that today we celebrate the birth of Jesus. A man of flesh and of God was born."When we were in our sin Christ Jesus came to die for us." Romans 5:8 This same man eventually gave His life on a cross for me."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16 He died in order for my sins to be forgiven, because of this day I am saved! I am unworthy of such a great gift. I'm a liar, a thief, a murder at heart. My heart has been consumed by hatred and anger for years. But when the Lord took over I gave my life to him. In return God gave me a second life. Eternal Life. "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23 Jesus lived a life without sin. When He died he took on all the sin of the world then and now, and still to come. When this happened God turned His back on Jesus. 2Corinthians 5:21 says, "He who knew no sin became sin for us, that we may be made the righteousness of God through Him." Knowing all of this I gave my life to the Lord Jesus Christ. To be the servant of the utmost High God. Romans 10:9-10 says this:"that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."
This is my favorite day. My God, Yahweh, The Great I Am. His love is for all those who turn to him. Romans 10:13 "for Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved."

No comments:

Post a Comment