My Blog Has Been Viewed:

Mar 19, 2011

Am I A Godly Woman? part 2

22She makes bed coverings for herself; her clothing is fine linen and purple."
This is an Elegant woman.
Am I rude? When in public or around people do I know how to conduct myself? Do my actions disgrace my husband? Do I know the proper way to act?

23Her husband is known in the gates when he sits among the elders of the land."
This is an influential woman
This woman's actions influences others around her. What are my actions like? Am I influencing young girls to follow Christ? Am I being the right kind of female leader or role model that God needs me to be?

24She makes linen garments and sells them; she delivers sashes to the merchant."
This is an Industrious woman.
Am I hard working? Do I persevere through hard times? Am I devoted to my work, family or any ministry work?

25 Strength and dignity are her clothing,and she laughs at the time to come."
This woman is poised.
Am I graceful? Am I composed, dignified, and self-assured? Do I need to constantly told of my worth in a self seeking way?

26She opens her mouth with wisdom,and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue."
This is a wise woman.
Do I think before I speak? What things to I speak of? Are these things praiseworthy of God?
Can someone come to me to seek advice and if so am I able to give proper Godly counsel?

27She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness."
This woman is able to manage her home.
As a wife how do I run my house? Do I have others do it? Do I rely on my husband to work his job, and come home and run all the house things? Do I know that as the wife my job is to take care of the things at home and to raise our children the way my husband and I decide?

28Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:"
This woman is praiseworthy.
Am I worthy of praise? Have I done good in the eyes of God, my boyfriend/husband? How do other women see me? Am I following God? What do the things I do and affiliate myself with say about me?

29"Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all."
This woman is Distinguished woman.
A woman who has a high dignity. She is not grouped with others. She distinguishes herself from the world. She can be seen as God's child and not the world's child. a woman who can be found standing above others in character or attainment or reputation.

30 Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."
This is a God-Fearing woman.
Am I a woman who fears the Lord? Do I live for myself or for my Father? In this, do I make decisions that would bring forth discipline from God, and how do my actions correspond to my husbands will? Do my actions show the caution of what is right or what is wrong? Do I pray and seek God's will before I act?

31Give her of the fruit of her hands,and let her works praise her in the gates."
This woman is honored.
Do I up hold my beliefs? Do I stand strong or firm in what I say I am against? Does my husband honor me? In his talk about me and his actions? Out in public how does my boyfriend/husband treat me in front of people, friends, and family? Am I treasured?

No comments:

Post a Comment